ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING*
Chez Doris The Women’s Shelter Foundation Inc.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 5:30 PM
RSVP: Natalie Coté at 514 937-2341 ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Approval of Agenda – Carole Croteau, President of the Board
2. Approval of the Minutes of the AGM of June 12, 2019 – Carole Croteau
3. President’s Report – Carole Croteau
4. Activities Report – Marina Boulos-Winton, Executive Director
5. Presentation of financial statements and auditor’s report – Michelina Lanni, Treasurer
6. Approval of financial statements and auditor’s report – Michelina Lanni
7. Appointment of auditors for 2020-2021 – Michelina Lanni
8. Resolution concerning letters patent – Jill Hugessen, Secretary
Resolution that the supplementary letters patent for the Chez Doris Women’s Shelter Foundation be filed so as to increase the amount of immovable property which may be owned by Chez Doris, from $5 million to $20 million, and that Marina Boulos, Executive Director, be mandated and authorized to file all documents necessary or desired to carry out the intent of this resolution.
9. Resolution concerning the by-laws – Jill Hugessen, Secretary
10. Election of Directors – Jill Hugessen
a) Proposal to renew a 2-year term for: Mario Lefebvre, Sylvie Girard, Mélanie Allaire, Jill Hugessen, and Micki Lanni
b) Extension of another 2 years for: Pat Hardt, Sylvia Martin-Laforge, and Carole Croteau
c) Election of Manon Chevalier
11. Other Business / Questions – Carole Croteau / Michelina Lanni / Marina Boulos-Winton
* In accordance with Chez Doris’ by-laws, a minimum annual donation was established for an individual to be a member of Chez Doris; the minimum annual donation is $100 in the prior fi scal year (April 1 – March 31) contributed either in cash or cash equivalent, or by volunteering a minimum of ten hours. In order to be able to vote, one must be a member, and in order to participate during the virtual AGM, one must have access to a computer with an internet connection.