Our drop-in program ensures that every woman that walks through our doors feels safe, respected and welcomed. Offered on location every day of the week, from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM, with the exception of statutory holidays.
Our objectives are
- To help alleviate loneliness, isolation, and depression by encouraging social interaction in a home-like environment;
- To assist with a broad range of immediate needs related to a crisis, adapting to a sudden life circumstance, poverty, homelessness, mental illness and/or addictions;
- To provide daily access to 6 respite beds, available until closing;
- To provide access to our clothing room;
- To help homeless women feel safe and supported;
- To foster a sense of community and belonging; and
- To explore their interests and encourage their potential through our various activities and programs.